1. Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee/ Course Fee/ Online and Offline Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. The student or user certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years old or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. All prices mentioned here are in Indian Rupees. All prices and availability of courses and tests are subject to change without any prior notice at the sole discretion of PHYSICS Forum Kolkata.
4. You must use your own credit card during online payment; PHYSICS Forum Kolkata will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
5. The user agrees to use the services provided by PHYSICS Forum Kolkata through their website www.physicsforumkolkata.in for lawful purposes only.
6. The user agrees to provide true information. PHYSICS Forum Kolkata reserves the right to confirm and validate the information provided by the user at any point of time. If user details are found to be incorrect (wholly or partly), PHYSICS Forum Kolkata has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using www.physicsforumkolkata.in websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. It is the responsibility of the parents to pay the fee of the course(s) within 10th of every month.
8. No student is allowed to carry mobile phone in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be in switched off mode.
9. In case the student secures position in any Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests, institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity.
10. Students must provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads and NTSE etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.